People say Good health is always necessary for everything in life. We know, “Health is Wealth.” When we suffer from any critical disease, whatever chronic or acute, we search for the right destination means the best treatment for relief as early as possible. At least proper diagnosis is the most important for any disease. In India, there are many good hospitals where you can go for any treatment. These are not only in big but also best located in different states. I am trying to discuss one by one respectively below:
1) AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi: It is one of the best hospitals in India having the best doctors along with excellent infrastructure. The Institute established in the year 1956 is also a leading training institute for medical students.
1) A world-class brand for health-care
2) Quality healthcare at reasonable rates
3) High tech equipment and facilities
4) Online portal for patients based on Aadhaar
5) Online appointments and medical reports for patients
Address: Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
Phone: 011 2658 8500
2) CMC (Christian Medical College), Vellore: CMC is famous for the best health care services for all classes of society. The CMC is also renowned for providing subsidized services for those who cannot afford expensive medical treatment.
1) MM Award for Excellence in healthcare
2) The Best hospital Award for Multi-speciality treatments in non-metro regions
3) A special low cost-effective care unit for slum patients
4) Over 2600 beds capacity
5) Total of 95 patient admissions along with 15 Intensive care unit
Address: Ida Scudder Road, Vellore – 632004, Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: 0416-2281000, 3070000
3) Apollo Hospitals, Chennai: One of the most trusted and reputed name in the field of health in the country is Apollo hospital. All the facilities related to health care under one roof. It has a chain of hospitals all over India
1) A unique UHID number for first-time registration
2) Credit facility available
3) Emergency services, Corporate Services, Food & Dietary services
4) The postal facility, Travel Desk
5) Single room, Suite room, Executive room, Deluxe room, Semi-private room
6) Sharing room, General ward, Special general ward, and private suite
7) Guest Dining Hall, Waiting for hall for patients and relatives, Ambulance Services
8) Place of Worship & Namaz room
4) Fortis Hospital, New Delhi: One of the reputed names is Fortis Hospitals, which offer excellent health care facilities with world-class treatment, trained doctors, friendly staff, and high-class infrastructure. Besides other branches all over India Fortis extends its services in 11 different countries around the world.
1) Globally known brand
2) Expert Management group
3) High tech equipment and facilities
4) Comprehensive medical services
5) NIMHANS, Bangalore: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, which is based in Bangalore, is the pioneer in the field of neurosciences.
1) National and International organizations provide resources for research
2) Has National importance
3) In-house lunatic asylum
4) Affordable care for multidisciplinary ailments
Address: Hosur Road, Lakkasandra, Wilson Garden, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
Phone: 080 2699 5000
6) Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai: Tata Memorial Hospital is a government institute which specializes in the treatment of cancer. It is considered as one of the top cancer hospitals in the country. The hospital was set up in the year 1941. The hospital is looked after by the Health Ministry is to make cancer treatment reasonable.
1) Hurdle free treatment and care for patients
2) Best pool of doctors and superclass facilities
3) Online payment and report service
4) Counseling of patients
5) Psychology, Physiotherapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and medical social work
Address: Dr. E Borges Road, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012
Phone: 022 2417 7000
7) Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai: Sankara Nethralaya is a world-famous eye specialty hospital, which attracts patients from all over the world for getting high quality and affordable treatment for various kind of eye diseases. The hospital was set up in the year 1976
Address: No. 41 (old 18), College Road, Chennai – 600 006, Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone: +91-44-42271500,+91-44-2827 1616
8) PGIMER (Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research), Chandigarh: The hospital was set up in the year 1960. It provides high-quality medical treatment through experienced doctor and nursing staff
Address: Sector 12, Chandigarh, 160012
Phone: 0172 274 7585
9) Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai: Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai founded as a charitable trust in 1978, the best medical facilities in the country along with good infrastructure and trained medical staff. This is one of the top class hospitals in Mumbai.
1) Awarded as the best multi-specialty hospital in Metro cities across India, 2012
2) Large ICU, more than 300 beds serving patients
3) Around 1500 out-patients and 300 in-patients attended daily
4) 12 advanced operation theaters
Address: A-791, Bandra Reclamation, KC Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Phone: 022 2675 1000
10) Medanta Hospital: One of the best hospitals in Gurgaon is Medanta Hospital. It was established in the year 2009. This multi-specialty hospital is known for providing world-class facilities along with 20 specialty divisions and departments.
Address: Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122018
Phone: 0124 414 1414
Nowadays, patients from all over the world come to India to get the best treatment of these highly reputed hospitals.