War Concession Scheme is offered by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujrat. The scheme aims to provide free studentship to the eligible students. Under this scholarship, the tuition fees of the students along with some other educational benefits are provided
How much is to be supplied under War Concession scholarship?
The students who are selected to get this scholarship will get a free studentship concession in tuition fee and other educational facilities
What are the eligibility criteria needed for getting War Concession scholarship?
1) Applicants must reside to Gujrat state
2) This scheme is available only for children’s of war martyred jawans studying in government or grant in aid institutes
How to apply for War Concession scholarship?
1) At first, visit the official website of the government of Gujrat
2) Students can apply online for this scholarship by the given link
3) Then you have to register yourself
4) For registration, you click on “New Registration.”
5) Enter all the necessary details and complete the registration process
6) After that log in, your account using your registered email ID and Password
7) Now fill up all the remaining information and upload the documents
8) Applicants are suggested to take a printout for future use
What is the list of materials needed to apply War Concession scheme?
1) The photocopy of the first page of the Bank passbook or canceled cheque
2) Self-attested copy of the Aadhaar card
3) Self-attested copy of previous year mark sheet
4) Fee receipt of current academic course
5) Proof of the children of war martyred jawan
6) Your recent passport size photograph