Instrumental Assistance for Medical, Engineering, Diploma students in Gujrat is for those students who are pursuing Medical/Engineering or Diploma courses. The aim is to ensure economic welfare and empowerment of students belonging to backward classes of the society
Who is offering this scholarship?
The scholarship is provided by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujrat
Who can apply for this scholarship?
1) An applicant must be studying in Medical or Engineering or Diploma courses
2) The annual family income should be less than Rs 2,50,000
What are the benefits a candidate can get under this scholarship?
1) For Medical students: Rs 10,000
2) For Engineering students: Rs 5,000
3) For Diploma students: Rs 3,000
How can you apply for getting this scholarship?
1) At first, you click the link to apply for this scholarship
2) Then click “Apply Online.”
3) Next “Click for New Registration”
4) After that fill up all the necessary details and register
5) Once registered to log in with your registered email ID and Password
6) Now fill up the scholarship application form and upload the required documents
7) Finally, submit the application form
What are the documents required for getting this scholarship?
1) Self-attested Caste Certificate
2) Self-attested copy of the Aadhaar card
3) The photocopy of the first page of the Bank passbook or canceled cheque
4) Fee receipt of current academic course
5) Self Attested Certificate of previous mark sheet
6) Break affidavit
7) Hostel certificate (only for hostellers)
8) Income Certificate
9) School leaving certificate
10) School or College current year bonafide certificate