Higher Secondary Scholarship ( Minority) in Gujrat is for the students of class 11 and class 12 students who are belonging to the Minority community. The objective is to provide financial assistance and ensure the economic welfare of the students belonging to the minority community
Who is offering this scholarship?
The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujrat, is the authority which provides this scholarship
How much amount can a student get under this scholarship?
1) For class 11: Rs 725 per annum for hostellers while Rs 475 per annum for day scholarship
2) For level 12: Rs 1140 per annum for hostellers and Rs 840 per annum for day scholars
What are the Eligibility criteria for getting this scholarship?
1) This scholarship is offered only to Gujrat Bonafide candidates
2) Applicant must be of the minority community
3) The annual income of the family of the applicant must not exceed Rs 1.50 lakh
How to apply for this scholarship?
1) Students can apply through online mode into the official website
2) Candidates can start the registration process as a new user
3) Click on “New Registration”
4) Now enter all the details while filling up the registration form
5) Once the candidate has registered, then he or she has to login by entering your email ID and password
6) After the successful completion of the login process, you have to fill the rest of the application form
7) Also, upload your scanned copy of all documents
8) Finally, submit your application form
9) At last, retain the copy of application form for future correspondence
What is the list of materials needed to apply for this scholarship?
1) The first page of bank passbook/canceled cheque
2) School/college current year bonafide certificate
3) Income certificate
4) Hostel certificate (for hosteller students)
5) Fee receipt of current course year
6) Self-attested copy of Aadhar card
7) Self-attested caste certificate
8) Self-attested certificate of academic mark sheet of the previous year
9) School leaving certificate