The Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Government of Maharashtra, introduces scholarship to disabled students. This scheme is for disabled students of 6 to 18 years or above. The objective is to provide financial assistance to the students who are visually impaired, orthopedically handicapped, and hearing impaired or suffering from other disability.
What are the facilities provided under this scholarship?
1) Those students who will be selected for this scholarship will get free education in a suitable environment
2) After completion of 18 years, the candidates will be provided with vocational training that includes free facilities of shelter, food, education, and training
What are the eligibility criteria required for this scholarship?
1) Candidates must be visually impaired, orthopedically handicapped or hearing impaired students
2) Students should have a disability of up to 40%
3) You must domicile holder of Maharashtra
4) For special Education 6 to 18 years of age
5) For vocational training 18 years and above
How to apply for availing this scholarship?
1) Get the application form from the concerned authority
2) Then fill up all the necessary details
3) Next, attach all mandatory documents
4) Finally, submit it to the relevant Govt Institution
Where did you contact for any query related to this scholarship?
Social Justice & Special Assistance Department 1st Floor, Annex Building, Mantralay, Madam Cama Road, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400032 Office Ph: 022-22025251, 22028660 Phone: 022-22843665, 220231652 Email: email@example.com