Vidyadhan Scholarship Program is offered by the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation for the meritorious students belonging to economically challenged families. Students have passed the 10th examination from a well recognized educational board can apply for this scholarship.
What are the eligibility criteria needed for getting VSP?
1) Candidates must pass the class 10 examination from the states of Kerala, Karnataka, Telengana, Tamil Nadu, Gujrat, and Andhra Pradesh
2) Applicants must pass the current level 10 examination with at least 90% marks
3) The family income of the applicant should not more than Rs 2 lakhs per annum
How to apply for Vidyadhan Scholarship program?
1) Students can apply online by accessing the link http://www.vidyadhan.org/register/student
2) After clicking the link “Apply Online.”
3) Enter all your registration details
4) Once you have successfully registered, you will receive an account activation link on your email ID
5) Next, activate your account and login to proceed further
6) Select the appropriate scholarship program as per your state
7) Fill up all the necessary details and upload the documents and submit the form
8) After successfully submitting the form you must take the printout of the page for further correspondence
What are the documents required for this scholarship?
1) Your recent passport size photograph
2) Original Mark sheet of class 10
3) Income Certificate
4) Identity Card
5) Address Proof