The Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to OBC Students is a scholarship introduced by the State Government of Maharashtra. This scheme is implemented by the Social Justice and Special Assistance department in Maharashtra for the OBC category. The aim is to empowering OBC community students.
What is the benefit of this scholarship?
The students belonging to OBC category are reimbursed for the payment of Tuition Fees, Admission Fees, Term Fees, Library Fees, Laboratory Fees, Gymkhana Fees and Examination Fees at Post Matric education
What are the eligibility criteria required for this scholarship?
1) Students should belong to OBC category
2) The reward will be given to those students whose parents income is between Rs 1 lakh to Rs 4.50 lakhs
3) Candidates must be the permanent residence of Maharashtra state
What is the list of documents needed for this scholarship?
1) Your recent passport size photo
2) Aadhaar card
3) Caste Certificate
4) Domicile certificate of Maharashtra
5) Income Certificate
6) Previous year Mark sheet
What is the procedure of Application?
1) First, visit the official website for scholarship
2) Next, fill up the Free ship application form, upload documents and submit to the concerned college
3) Your relevant college will forward this application to Assistant Commissioner of Social Welfare concerned District
4) The online form is for the first year of that course only. From next year to the completion of course application is renewed by the concerned college
Whom to your contact about this scholarship?
1) The student should contact the Assistant Commissioner of Social Welfare relevant district
2) The candidate also contact Principal of the respective college