The Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Government of Maharashtra, introduces Tuition fees and Examination fees to VJNT/SBC Students studying in High School. The objective is to provide financial assistance and encourage the VJNT/SBC students to continue their education
What are the eligibility criteria to be there under this scholarship?
1) Candidate must belong to VJNT/SBC category
2) Applicant must be a student of a recognized High School
3) There is no age limit and no income limit under this scholarship
4) Candidates who receive this scholarship cannot avail any other scholarship
5) One time failure is eligible, but twice failure is not allowed and not suitable for the scholarship
How to apply for availing this scholarship?
1) First, click the given link to apply online
2) Read all the instructions carefully and click on “New Institute Registration.”
3) Next, fill up all the details along with the document for College proof and Fee proof
4) Finally, click on submit to submit the form
What is the list of documents required for this scholarship?
1) Your recent passport size photo
2) Aadhaar Card
3) Maharashtra Bonafide certificate
4) Permanent Residential proof
5) Latest Bank statement of the student
6) Income Certificate
7) Previous year Mark sheet
Who is the provider of this scholarship?
Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra
The Head Master of School
District Social Welfare Officer, Zillah Parishad concerned
The Assistant Commissioner of Social Welfare Mumbai City