The Kapu Welfare Development Corporation offers NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme for SC, ST, BC, Kapu, Brahmin, Minority and EBC students of Andhra Pradesh. Eligible candidates can appear for the entrance test under this scheme to get financial support. Under this scheme, students can receive financial assistance up to Rs 1.5 lakhs
Who can apply for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme?
1) An applicant must be a domicile of AP
2) The candidate must belong to SC, ST, BC, Kapu, Brahmin, Minority and EBC community
3) You must hold a Bachelor’s degree
4) Your annual Parental income should not exceed Rs 6 lakhs
5) Candidate must be in the age between 21 to 32 years
6) Students can not avail any other scholarship
What are the benefits provided under the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme?
1) The students will receive financial assistance such as buying books and stationery, boarding and lodging expenses
2) Financial aid towards books, stationery, boarding and lodging costs of Rs 10,000 per month
3) One time TA of Rs 2000 per student will be paid for the entire course
How can you apply for getting NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme?
1) First, visit the online application portal
2) Then fill up all the required details
3) Next, upload the scanned copy of the documents
4) Finally, submit the application form
What is the list of materials needed for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme?
1) Income certificate
2) Aadhaar card
3) Caste certificate
4) Date of Birth proof
5) Mark sheet of Graduation
6) Passbook details of the savings account in any nationalized bank
7) Recent passport size photograph
8) Disability certificate
What is the selection process?
The students will be selected based on the performance in the entrance test
What are the Terms and Conditions required for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme?
1) Total of 500 students will be selected for this scholarship
2) 33% of the awards will be earmarked for women candidates
3) 3% of the awards will be reserved for specially-abled candidates
4) A waiting list of 10% of the total no of candidates will be maintained
Where from you collect information about NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme?
Phone: 7331172075,7331172076 (10:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on working days)