Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance under Maharashtra government launches a program named as Savitribai Phule Scholarship for the girl students to encourage Schedule Tribe and Schedule Caste community aspirants. The scholarship aims to protect the rights of weaker sections of society.
What are the eligibility criteria needed for Savitribai Phule Scholarship?
1) The student must be from SC, VJNT or SBC category
2) There is no income limit of Parents
3) Only girl students are eligible
4) The girl student should study in class 5 to class 10 from government recognized schools are eligible
5) Candidates should have passed the previous year examination
What are the benefits provided under the Savitribai Phule Scholarship?
1) Under this scholarship, the students from class 8 to class 10 will be given Rs 100 per month for 10 months
2) Girls from class 5 to class 7 get Rs 60 per month for 10 months
3) Under this scholarship applicant below the poverty line are eligible
4) This scheme is governed by Social Justice and Special Assistance for SC candidates
What are the documents needed for Savitribai Phule Scholarship?
1) Aadhaar card
2) Bank passbook
3) Recent passport photo
4) Caste Certificate
5) Marksheet for last appeared examination
How to apply for getting the Savitribai Phule Scholarship?
1) First, visit the official website mahadbt.gov.in under Maharashtra Scholarship Scheme
2) Click on “New Registration” on the homepage
3) Now enter Aadhaar and click next
4) Then click on Aadhaar Authentication and gets OTP
5) Now enter OTP and click next
6) Next, fill up the registration form completely
7) Finally, complete the User Registration and apply online