Suvarna Mahotsav is a scholarship for ST students provided by the Maharashtra government. It is a scholarship which is provided under the Tribal Development Department of Maharashtra government at PreMatric level.
How much amount of reward is to be given under the Suvarna Mahotsav Scholarship for ST?
A sum of Rs 4500 is provided to the students belonging to the scheduled tribe. The total amount of this scholarship will be transferred directly to the student’s bank account
Who is eligible for Suvarna Mahotsav Scholarship?
1) A student must belong to the ST community
2) A student whose annual Parental income is equal to or less than Rs 1,08,000
3) The attendance of the student is a minimum of 80% throughout the year
4) If a student wants to renew the scholarship for the next year, then he/she must have to pass the examination
5) The school clerk must apply for renewal of the scholarship form on behalf of the student
How to use for availing Suvarna Mahotsav Scholarship?
1) At first, visit the official website http://mahadbt.gov.in/DBT/#/
2) Then click “New Registration.”
3) Next, select the Aadhaar card status
4) If yes then authenticate your Aadhaar card
5) Choose OTP or Biometric
6) Then enter your Aadhaar number and sent OTP
7) Now enter the OTP on the website
8) Register and create your user ID and Password
9) Login at MahaDBT portal with your user id and password and apply for the scholarship scheme
What is the Selection procedure for Suvarna Mahotsav Scholarship?
1) The Maharashtra State Benefits and Services evaluate all the applications received from the students
2) This scholarship will be notified individually
3) All the decision related to this scholarship of The Maharashtra State Benefits and Services will be final