The Uttarakhand Social Welfare department decided to provide a scholarship to economically backward children whose parents are financially weak. The students of SC, ST, and OBC category are eligible to apply for Pre-matric and Post-matric scholarship.
What are the eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship?
1) The candidate must be a resident of the Uttarakhand state
2) This scholarship is only for Indian citizen
3) Candidates who are belonging to SC, ST, OBC category and other minority group are eligible to apply
4) To get the post-matric scholarship, the candidate must pass class 10 from a recognized university or institution of Indian
5) To get the pre-matric award the candidate pass the previous year exam are eligible
6) If you want to renew your scholarship, only one application is allowed in the same academic year
7) Students who have taken admission in private college are not eligible to apply to get this scholarship
8) Your family income should be as followed below:
a) For SC candidates the annual family income should not cross Rs 2,50,000
b) For ST candidates the yearly family income should not cross Rs 2,00,000
c) For OBC candidates the yearly parental income should not cross Rs 1,00,000
How to Apply for this scholarship?
1) Go to the Social Welfare Department official website for applying
2) Next, you have to go the student registration link. If you are using for the first time, then you have to submit a new registration form, and those who have already applied need not register
3) After clicking the student registration link and click “Save and Register” button
a) Enter the name of the applicant
b) Enter the first name, middle name and last name
c) Enter Father or Husband name
d) Enter Mother’s maiden name
e) select Gender
f) Enter the date of birth
g) Select your category
h) Enter email id
i) Enter Aadhar card number
j) Enter your mobile name
k) Select state
l) Enter Your Address
m) Select and enter District where you belong
n) Enter PIN code
o) Enter your Correspondence and permanent address
p) Enter the proper captcha to verify
q) Finally, click on save and Register button
What are the essential points to be noted?
1) Kindly enter the correct email ID and mobile number so that your application, login ID and password, etc. will be sent to the registered email id. Updates will be sent through SMS to the registered mobile number
2) Once the registration is successful, you need to check your mail.
What are the documents you need to be uploaded?
1) Previous exam pass certificate
2) Income proof
3) Caste Certificate
4) Domicile document
5) Bonafide document
6) Copy of passbook