The Department of School Education, Government of Maharashtra, introduces Pre Upper Primary and Pre Secondary scholarship from meritorious students studying in class 5 to 8 through a competitive examination which is conducted every year.
Who can apply for Pre Upper Primary and Pre Secondary Scholarship?
1) The scholarship is given from class 5 to 8 students based on a competitive exam conducted by the Maharashtra State Council of Examinations Pune every year
2) The award is renewed based on the progress of the students
3) At each stage, the tenure of the scholarship is for three years
How to apply for Pre Upper Primary and Pre Secondary Scholarship?
1) At first, click to register as a new user
2) Then complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric
3) The candidates will receive an OTP on their mobile number
4) Next, complete the registration process by filling all the required details
5) Now log in with your username or password
6) Finally, complete the application process for the scholarship
After fulfilling the applications, the Headmaster of the respective school is requested to submit the proposals to concerned District Social Welfare Officer, Zilla Parishad through Block Education Officer. For Mumbai, the projects should be forwarded to the Assistant Commissioner of Social Welfare, Mumbai
Who is the provider of Pre Upper Primary and Pre Secondary Scholarship?
School Education, Government of Maharashtra