The Department of Minority Welfare grants mother Teresa Scholarship in Kerala, Government of Kerala to the minority students who are pursuing nursing diploma/paramedical courses. This provides financial help to students from a minority community.
What are the eligibility criteria needed for Mother Teresa Scholarship?
1) Students should belong to a minority community (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsis, Jains)
2) You should have secured in the merit list for nursing diploma/paramedical courses
3) The parental income should be less than Rs 8 lakhs
4) candidates should be the resident of Kerala
How much reward to be given under Mother Teresa Scholarship?
The selected students will get Rs 15,000 per annum for their respective course
How to apply for getting Mother Teresa Scholarship?
1) First, you have to register online
2) Then fill-up the form with all the necessary details
3) Next, you have to submit the form
4) Now you have to download the form and paste your passport size photo on the way
5) Attach all the mandatory documents and send them to your Institution
What is the list of documents required for Mother Teresa Scholarship?
1) Printout of a registration with photo pasted on it
2) Copy of mark sheet
3) Copy of allotment memo
4) Copy of Aadhaar card
5) Copy of Nativity certificate
6) The photocopy of the first page of the Bank Passbook
7) Copy of Community/Minority certificate
8) Income Certificate
9) Non-creamy layer Certificate
10) Copy of Ration Card
What is the selection process of Mother Teresa Scholarship?
1) Parental income
2) The scholarship will be divided between the Muslim students and other students of majority categories in the ratio of 80:20
3) 50% of the award is reserved for the girls
Whom to and where you contact for any query related Mother Teresa Scholarship?
Directorate of Minority Welfare,
4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Tel. No: 0471 2300524, 2302090