Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Meghalaya, introduced Meghalaya Border Areas Scholarship for students belonging to SC, ST who are pursuing Post matric studies within and outside the state.
What are the eligibility criteria needed MBAs?
1) A student must be a permanent resident of Meghalaya border area
2) Candidate must belong to SC/ST community of Meghalaya
3) A student must pursue a regular course in any recognized Institution
4) His/Her parents must be a resident of India
5) A student must not hold in the same class for more than once
How to apply to get this scholarship?
1) At first download the application form
2) Fill all the necessary details very carefully
3) Next, attach all the required documents
4) Finally, submit the application form at the respective Institutions
Who is the provider of this scholarship?
Directorate of Higher & Technical Education
Additional Secretariat Building
Shillong,1st Floor Room No-206(A)
Contact No: 0364-2226015,S-2421
Email Id: email@example.com
Who is applying for getting this scholarship?
Both genders mean male and female candidates can apply to get this scholarship