Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chhatravriti Yojna scholarship scheme is provided to top 100 female and 100 male students who belong to the Tribal community by the HP board of school education. This is purely based on merit class 11 and class 12 in a recognized Institution within or outside the state.
How much amount can a student get under TSNUY scholarship?
Under this scholarship, an amount of Rs 11000 per year is given to each student.
Who is the Organizer of this scholarship?
Directorate of Higher Education is the organizer of this scholarship.
What is the address of the provider for this scholarship?
Directorate of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-171001
How to Apply for TSNUCY scholarship?
The eligible students have to apply in the prescribed format along with matric certificates through their respective head of the Institution. Then the head of the Institution will forward the applications to the Director of Higher Education before the date notified.
What are the documents required for TSNUCY scholarship?
2) Aadhaar Card
3) Himachali Bonafide
4) Mark Sheet
5) Bank Statement
6) Caste Certificate
What are the eligibility criteria needed to get TSNUCY scholarship?
1) Candidates must belong to the category of SC/ST/OBC
2) The total income of his/her family income must be not more than Rs 2,50,000
3) The candidate must be Indian citizenship.
4) Students passed in a previous class with good percentage.
5) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
What are the various state-sponsored schemes there in HP?
1) Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana.
2) Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana.
3) Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervritti Yojna.
4) Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana for Post Plus Two Students.
5) Kalpana Chawla Chhatravriti Yojna.
6) Mukhiya Mantri Protsahan Yojna(One-time Incentive).
7) Maharshi Balmiki Chattervritti Yojna.
8) IRDP Scholarship Scheme.
9) Sainik School Sujanpur Tihara Scholarship.
10) Rashtriya Indian Military College Scholarship(Only for RIMC Dehradun).
11) NDA Scholarship Scheme(Only for NDA Khadakwasla).
12) Financial Assistance to the children of the Armed Forces Personnel
13) killed/disabled during the different War/Operations.
14) Mukhya Mantri Gyandeep Yojna.