Food Bill Assistance to SC students scholarship is for those SC students who are pursuing Engineering or Medical courses. The objective is to ensure economic welfare and empowerment of students belonging to backward class of the society
Who is offering this scholarship?
The scholarship is provided by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujrat
Who can apply for this scholarship?
1) Applicant must belong to SC category
2) Applicant should be pursuing an Engineering or Medical course
3) The annual income of the family should be less than Rs 2,50,000 per annum
What are the benefits candidates get under this scholarship?
Food Bill Assistance to SC students provides Rs 1000 per month for ten months
How can you apply for getting this scholarship?
1) At first, you click for the award
2) Next click “Apply Online.”
3) Then click on “New Registration.”
4) Fill up all necessary details and register
5) Once registered log in using your registered email id and password
6) After that fill up the scholarship application form and upload required documents
7) Finally, submit the application form
What are the materials needed for the Food bill Assistance to SC students?
1) Self-attested caste certificate
2) Self-attested copy of the Aadhaar Card
3) Marksheet of class 10
4) Marriage certificate
5) The photocopy of the first page of the Bank passbook or canceled cheque
6) Fee receipt of current academic course
7) Self-attested certificate of previous academic mark sheet
8) Break affidavit
9) Hostel certificate(only for hosteller student)
10) Income certificate
11) School leaving certificate
12) Marksheet of class 12
13) Graduation Marksheet
14) Death certificate of the father (If the father is not alive)