The State government of Tripura launched a new scholarship Dr. B.R Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC students from class 11 to postdoctoral level. The aim is to assist and support Economically Backward Class students. This scholarship scheme is designed to help students and facilitate them to take admission in the prominent institutes of India.
What are the essential points to be noted?
1) EBC Nominee of the Tripura region is permissible to apply
2) This is provided to students from class 11 to postdoctoral level are eligible to apply
3) Courses like Post Matric, Undergraduate, PG and other Technical programs like B.Tech, B.E, Certificate, and Diploma schemes can apply
How much amount can each candidate get?
1) Hostellers will receive the Maintenance allowance Rs 750 monthly
2) Maintenance allowance of Rs 350 per month for day scholars
3) The scheme is for ten months
4) A grant of Rs 900 annually as a Study tour charges
5) Printing and Thesis typing charges of Rs 1000 will be offered for research scholars
Who can apply for getting this scholarship?
1) Students of Tripura belongs to general category are eligible
2) Candidates must pursue from class 11 to postdoctoral level from government recognized university or institution
3) Annual family income of the applicant must be less than Rs 1 lakh
4) You should have a domicile certificate of the state
How to apply for Dr. B.R Ambedkar Post Matric scholarship?
1) First, visit the official web portal of the National Scholarship Portal
2) Now click on the ‘New User’ tab
3) Next, select the state and name of the scholarship which you want to apply
4) Enter your date of birth, gender, scheme type, mobile number, and other essential details
5) Insert your bank details
6) After this, an OTP will be generated on your registered mobile number
7) Then you have to login again with your email id and password
8) Fill your application form and submit it
What are the documents required for this scholarship?
1) Income certificate of the family certified by the competent authority of the state
2) A copy of Address or Identity proof
3) Attested copy of previous year examination
4) One photograph
5) A copy of the application form
Where do you contact about any query for this scholarship?
Directorate of Higher Education
Old Secretariat Building
P.O: Agartala, Tripura West