Manipur Department of University & Higher Education introduced the NEC Merit Scholarship. It is mainly for Higher Education scholarship.
Who can apply for getting NEC Merit scholarship?
1) All bonafide students of Manipur who have already taken admission in various recognized higher educational institutions in India for Higher Professional courses or streams are eligible to apply.
2) Students who have been selected for this scholarship in the first year and promoted to the next higher class without any break
How to apply for NEC Merit Scholarship?
1) Go to the following link http://www.bookgrants.in/
2) In the leading portal click on “Scholarship Dashboard” on the top menu or the “Apply Now” button
3) Then click on “Sign Up” to register in the scholarship portal
4) Fill the necessary details like Username, Password, Email Id, and choose the scholarship scheme for which you are going to apply
5) Then click again to complete the registration
6) After getting the successful window click on “Sign In” to continue
7) Next, enter your Username and Password for Login
8) Click on “Student Profile” to add or view more detail about yourself
9) Then click on “Add New” to add more detail about yourself
10) Next, you click on “Browse” to upload your photo
11) Fill all the fields with your data except “Email” field. This will be auto-filled after saved with your registered email
12) Just click “Save New” to complete updating your profile
13) Click on” NEC Fresh Application” for NEC Students to open application list. Then Click on “Add New” to open the application form.
14) Click “Browse” to upload the relevant documents and then click on “Save New.”
What are the important documents required for NEC Merit Scholarship?
1) Recognition letter from the AICTE or equivalent agency
2) Income certificate from the competent authority
3) Certificate of OBC/SC/ST signed by the competent authority
4) P.R.C signed by the D.C concerned
5) Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
6) Xerox copy of Bank Passbook and Aadhaar Card
7) Admission receipt or Bonafide certificate from the Institution
How much amount each does candidate get under NEC Merit scholarship?
1) Diploma level Rs 20,000
2) Degree level Rs 22,000
3) Postgraduate Rs 25,000
4) Ph.D./M.Phil Rs 30,000