The Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra, introduces Eklavya scholarship for graduate students in arts, law, commerce, and science who have taken admission in a postgraduate degree program.
Who can apply for Eklavya Scholarship?
1) The candidate must be a resident of Maharashtra
2) The candidate must obtain at least 60% marks in graduate stream and 70% marks in science
3) An applicant must take admission in a Postgraduate program
4) The annual parental income should be less than Rs 75,000
5) The candidate must not be working either full time or part-time
How can you apply for Eklavya Scholarship?
1) First, click the given link to register as a new user
2) Next, complete your Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric
3) The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number
4) Then fill up all the required details to complete the registration process
5) Now log in using your username or password
6) Finally, complete the application process for getting the final scholarship
What are the documents required for getting the Eklavya Scholarship?
1) Marksheet of the previous examination
2) Income Certificate
Where do you contact about your award?
Email: email@example.com Call: 18001025311