The Tribal Development Department, Government of Maharashtra, provides Tuition Exam Fee (Freeship) in Maharashtra for the students who belong to ST category and whose annual parental income will be more than Rs 2,50,000
What is the eligibility criteria needed for Tuition Exam Fee (Freeship)?
The candidate must belong to ST category, and annual family income should be more than Rs 2,50,000
How to apply for Tuition Exam Fee (Freeship)?
1) First, click the given link to register as a new user
2) Next, complete your Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric
3) The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number
4) Then fill up all the required details to complete the registration process
5) Now log in using your username or password
6) Finally, complete the application process for getting the final scholarship
What are the documents required for Tuition Exam Fee (Freeship)?
1) Domicile certificate of Maharashtra
2) Caste Certificate
3) Caste validity certificate
4) College admission receipt
Who is the provider of Tuition Exam Fee (Freeship) scholarship?
Contact No: 18001025311