Money is the most valuable thing in the world for surviving. It is the most basic necessity of any human being in the world. There is one category of people who have a lump sum amount of money and known as the world’s topmost prosperous person in the world. Now I am discussing the top 5 wealthiest people in the world, respectively:
1) Jeff Bezos: Jeff was born on January 12, 1964. He is the topmost richest person in the world. Mr. Bezos is a founder chairman and the largest shareholder of the online shopping giant Amazon. He has a net worth of USD 112 Billion Approx less than 761 thousand crores.
2) Bill Gates: Bill Gates is an American business magnate, investor, author, philanthropist, humanitarian, and principal founder of Microsoft Corporation. Mr. Gates was born on 28 October 1955 in the US. He has his net worth of USD 90 Billion Approx INR 612 Thousand crores. Bill Gates is also the author of two books, namely “The Road Ahead” & “Business@the speed of thought.”
3) Warren Buffett: Mr. Warren Buffet took birth on 30th August 1930. He is an American business magnate, investor, and philanthropist and a chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. His net worth is estimated at USD 84 Billion Approx 571 thousand crores. He is popularly known as “Wizard of Omaha.”
4) Bernard Arnault: Mr. Arnault is a French business magnate, an investor, and an art collector. Arnault is the chairman and CEO of LVMH, the world’s largest luxury-goods company. He has a net worth of $72 billion Approx 489 Thousand crores.
5) Mark Zuckerberg: Mr. Zuckerberg is an American technology entrepreneur and philanthropist and best known for co-founding and leading Facebook as its chairman and CEO. He has a net worth of USD 71 Billion Approx less than 482 thousand crores. In the year of 2004, Zuckerberg launched Facebook.