Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019 – 1508 Laboratory Technician Posts:- The Government Organisation has recently published recruitment for the post of Laboratory Technician at Tamil Nadu. Eligible candidates this post can apply Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu‘s website (given below) on or before 09 December 2019. Other information such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Application Fee, etc. given below.
|Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu
Laboratory Technician Vacancies 2019
Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu Recruitment Notice 2019
Organization Name:- Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu
Organization Website:- http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/
Total Posts:- 1508 Posts
Post Name:- Laboratory Technician |||
Age Limit:- 18-57 Years
Salary:- Rs.8000/- per month.
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Application Mode:- Online
Last Date:- 09.12.2019
Eligibility Criteria of Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019
- i) Must have passed plus-two Examinations.
- ii) Must possess a certificate in Medical Lab Technology Course (one-year duration) undergone in any institution recognized by the Director of Medical Education.
- iii) Must have a good physique, good vision, and capacity to do outdoor work.
- Candidate minimum age of 18 Years.
- Reserved Candidates maximum age of 57 Years.
- For Others=> Rs.600/-
- SC/SCA/ ST /DAP(PH)/DW=> Rs.300/-
Mode of Payment:- Pay the application fee through On-Line/Off-line.
- For Laboratory Technician posts of Consolidated pay of Rs.8000/- per month.
- Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) and other conditions for the post of Laboratory TechnicianGrade-III duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
More Details:- Candidates kindly go to the official notification given below for more details.
How to Apply of Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on the website from 19 November 2019 to 09 December 2019. Candidates can apply online, and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Date of Notification=> 19.11.2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online=> 19.11.2019
- Last Date to Apply Online=> 09.12.2019
- Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank=> 11.12.2019
Important Links:- Download Notification || Official Website || Registration & Login
N.B.:- The content given above meant for descriptive purposes only in the interest of job seekers. www.toppertip.com is not a recruitment company and does not carry any recruiting process. www.toppertip.com is a news media that give first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going across India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu, for complete details & application process.
|Disclaimer=> Before applying, candidates must have to read in the official notification carefully about the Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu‘s Recruitment 2019 territorial wherein the application form is accurate. For more details, follow the official announcement.|