Sukanta Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020:– Sukanta Mahavidyalaya is an institute of higher education in the state of West Bengal, located at Jalpaiguri. The College established in 1981. Sukanta Mahavidyalaya affiliation with the University of North Bengal. The Applicant can scroll down and check more information about The Sukanta Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020.
Application Date Update Soon.
Admission Criteria of Sukanta Mahavidyalaya:–
The applicant must follow the instructions mentioned below to avoid any disaccord during the admission process.
1. Pass certificate in 10+2 pattern from any recognized College in the concerned matters is eligible to apply.
2. The students, while admitting themselves, should submit their original School Leaving Certificate & Mark Sheet to the relevant departments compulsorily.
3. Admission in Under Graduate courses will be made based on a total of the best five subjects.
Courses Offer – Sukanta Mahavidyalaya:–
1. Bachelor of Arts Honours in Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics & Education.
2. Bachelor of Science Honours in Mathematics.
Note: Compulsory Subject in undergraduate courses of Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Science [H+G] in Bengali/Hindi/Nepali. Part-I.
3. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). The intake capacity of the course is 25. It is a three-year course and divided into six semesters.
4. Postgraduate Courses in Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Political Science, History, Education & Environmental Studies.
Sukanta Mahavidyalaya – www.sukantamahavidyalaya.org.in:–
College Name:- Sukanta Mahavidyalaya
Contact No.:- 03563 250 067
Affiliated:- University of North Bengal
Email Id:- email@example.com
How to get Admission Under Sukanta Mahavidyalaya – Admission:–
Eligible Candidates can apply online through official website www.sukantamahavidyalaya.org.in
College Address:- Sukanta Mahavidyalaya, Dhupguri, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, 735210, INDIA.
Disclaimer: All the information about the College and it’s courses taken from the College website or admission notice. We work hard to make sure the data remains fresh and updated, but still, students are advised to check the official website www.sukantamahavidyalaya.org.in