Subarnarekha Mahavidyalaya, Gopiballavpur, Paschim Medinipur – Admission & Merit List 2019:- Subarnarekha Mahavidyalaya also knows as Gopiballavpur College. Subarnarekha Mahavidyalaya is situated in Gopiballavpur, Jhargram District, West Bengal State of INDIA. Subarnarekha Mahavidyalaya was established in 1988. This College was affiliated to Vidyasagar University or it’s General Degree college.
Admission Instruction For Subarnarekha Mahavidyalaya:-
Candidates must follow the instructions mentioned below to avoid any discrepancy during the admission process –
1. Admission of First-year classes will be done according to the norms of Vidyasagar University and this college.
2. Admission will be done by printed forms, which was collected from the college.
3. Attested copies of Admit Card, Marks Sheet & last public examination along with age proof have to submit to the university including application forms.
4. You have to show Character Certificate from the head of the Institution last attend, H.S Examination (or equivalent examination) Mark sheet, Admit card at the time of collecting the application form.
5. The college will strictly follow the reservation policy of Gov. and the University.
Subject Taught for Subarnarekha Mahavidyalaya:-
|Accountancy, Anthropology, Bengali, English, Geography, History, Sanskrit, Santali.|
|Anthropology, Bengali, Botany, Economics, English, Geography, History, Mathematics, Nutrition, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Santali.|
Subarnarekha Mahavidyalaya – www.smahavidyalaya.org:-
|Name of The College||Subarnarekha Mahavidyalaya|
|Affiliated to||University of Vidyasagar|
|Contact No||03221 – 266278|
How to Apply for Subarnarekha Mahavidyalaya, Gopiballavpur – Admission 2019:-
Eligible Candidates can apply online through official website www.smahavidyalaya.org
College Address:- Subarnarekha Mahavidyalaya, Gopiballavpur, Paschim Medinipur, 721506, West Bengal, INDIA
Disclaimer: All the information about the college and it’s courses are taken from the college website or admission notice. We work hard to make sure the data remains fresh and updated, but still, students are advised to check the official website www.smahavidyalaya.org