SSUPSW Recruitment 2019 – Apply 917 Technician, Physiotherapist & Other posts:- SSUPSW Bihar has recently published for the recruitment of 917 Technician, Physiotherapist & Other Job Vacancies Posts are in SSUPSW, Bihar. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having BPT, MPT, BASLP, 8th, 10th, Post Graduate qualification. Qualified candidates may apply online at Gujarat High Court Official website from 28 Aug 2019 to 19 Sep 2019. Others details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Scale of Pay, Selection Process & How to Apply other information mentioned below.
|State Society for Ultra Poor & Social Welfare (SSUPSW)
SSUPSW’s Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: State Society for Ultra Poor & Social Welfare
Organization website: www.ssupsw.in
Total Posts: 917 Posts
Name of the Post: Driver, Technician & Other
Qualification: Diploma, Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline)
Age Limit: Maximum age 35 years
Salary: Rs. 6,250/- to 50,000/- per month
Job Location: Bihar
Application Mode: Online
Closing Date: 19.09.2019
Eligibility Criteria for SSUPSW’s Recruitment 2019
1. Center Manager – 63 – Post Graduate/ Master Degree in Disability Rehabilitation/ Administration/ Social Work in disability studies/ Social Work /Management/ Hospital Management/Hospital Administration/ Public Administration/ Sociology/ Psychology /Development Studies/ LSW or PG Diploma (2 Years) in Management/ Hospital Management/ Hospital Administration with minimum of 4 Years of Post Qualification work experience of Managing Institution/Programs on Social Protection and related fields.
2. Admin- cum Account Assistant – 63 – Graduate Degree in Commerce with minimum one-year relevant post – qualification work experience in Accounts and well versed with tally. S/he should have good communication skill (both oral and writing) in English and Hindi.
3. Case Manager – 70 – Postgraduate/ Master Degree in Psycho-Social Rehabilitation/ Rehabilitation Science/ Rehabilitation Studies/ Social Work in Disability Studies/ Special Education/ Mental Retardation/ Rehabilitation Psychology or Postgraduate Diploma in Disability Rehabilitation and management/ Geriatric Care /Rehabilitation Psychology/ Rehabilitation Science/ rehabilitation Studies / Special Education.
4. Senior Physiotherapist – 66 – Master in Physiotherapy with a minimum of six months post-degree internship in the reputed hospital with a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification working experience in reputed hospital/institution.
5. Physiotherapist – 73 – Bachelor in Physiotherapy with a minimum of 6 months post-degree internship in the reputed hospital with a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification working experience in reputed hospital/institution.
6. Audiologist-cum-Speech Language Pathologist – 85 – Bachelor Degree in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP) or an equivalent degree with a minimum of two years of relevant post – qualification work experience.
7. Counselor/Clinical Psychologist – 79 – Master in Psychology with regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology / Guidance and Counselling / Counselling and Rehabilitation/ Rehabilitation Psychology with minimum two years post – qualification work experience as a Professional Counsellor/ Clinical psychologist/ Rehabilitation Counsellor in reputed Organization/ institution.
8. Mobility Instructor – 74 – Bachelor in Mobility Science (B.M.Sc.) / Bachelor in Special Education (VI)/ Bachelor in Physiotherapy/ Bachelor in Occupational therapy with a minimum one year of relevant post – qualification work experience.
9. Technician-Ophthalmology – 75 – Bachelor’s Degree in Ophthalmic Technique/ Optometry or Postgraduate Diploma in Ophthalmology with a minimum of 2 years of relevant Post Qualification work Experience or Diploma in Ophthalmology/ Ophthalmic.
10. Technical (Speech & Hearing) – 87 – Diploma in Hearing, Language and Speech (DHLS) or an equivalent with a minimum of three years of relevant post – qualification work experience.
11. Technician (Prosthetic & Orthotics) – 72 – Certificate course in Prosthetics & Orthotics (CPO) with a minimum of 4 years of relevant post-qualification work experience.
12. Care Giver – 69 – Diploma in Developmental Therapy / Diploma in Rehabilitation Therapy/ Diploma in Developmental Disabilities/ Diploma in Special Education with a minimum of 2 years relevant post – qualification work experience.
13. Paramedic – 17 – Diploma in Rehabilitation Therapy/ Developmental Therapy/ Diploma in Community based rehabilitation/ Diploma in disability rehabilitation management/ Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant/ Diploma in Emergency Medical Technique/ Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker/ Diploma in First aid & Medical Assistant with minimum two years relevant post – qualification work experience.
14. Driver – 19 – Matric Pass or equivalent with a valid commercial heavy motor vehicle driving license and a minimum of four years’ experience of driving; knowledge of operating audiovisual equipment would be an added advantage.
15. Cook-cum-Helper – 05 – Class 8th Pass or equivalent with a minimum of two years experience of cooking and maintaining kitchen.
Age Limit: All minimum applicant age of 21 years and the maximum period of 55 years as on the last date.
Center manager – 37500 – 50000 per month
Admin-cum Account Assistant – 12500 – 16500 per month
Case Manager – 30000 – 40000 per month
Senior Physiotherapist – 31250 – 40000 per month
Physiotherapist – 25000 – 32500 per month
Mobility Instructor – 20000 – 26000 per month
Audiologist-cum-Speech Language Pathologist – 25000 – 32500 per month
Counsellor / Clinical Psychologist – 21875 – 28500 per month
Technician (Ophthalmology) – 20000 – 26000 per month
Technician (Speech & Hearing) – 20000 – 26000 per month
Technician (Prosthetic & Orthotics) – 20000 – 26000 per month
Paramedic (Center & Response Van) – 20000 – 26000 per month
Care Giver – 18750 – 24500 per month
Cook Cum Helper – 6250 – 8100 per month
Driver – 12500 – 16500 per month
Selection Process: The selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply for SSUPSW’s Recruitment 2019
Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online at SSUPSW‘s website from 28 Aug 2019 to 19 Sep 2019.
Starting date for submission of Online application: 28/08/2019
Closing date for submission of Online application: 19/09/2019
Click Here=> SSUPSW’s Recruitment Notice pdf
Click Here=> Official Website
Click Here=> Registration and Login
Note:- The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. www.toppertip.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.toppertip.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.
|More Details:- Before applying candidates must have to read in the official notification carefully about SSUPSW‘s Recruitment 2019 territorial wherein the application form is accurate, for more details, follow the official announcement.|