Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Apply 21 Senior Resident posts: Northern Railway has published for the recruitment of 21 Senior Resident Posts are in Northern Railway, Delhi. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having PG Degree/ Diploma, DNB, MD qualification. Qualified candidates walk-in-interview from 17 Sep 2019 to 19 Sep 2019. Others details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Scale of Pay, Selection Process & How to Apply other information mentioned below.
21 Senior Resident Vacancies
Northern Railway’s Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Northern Railway
Organization website: www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Total Posts: 21 Posts
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Qualification: PG Degree/ Diploma, DNB, MD
Age Limit: 37-40 years
Salary: Rs.67,700/- to Rs.208,700 per month
Job Location: Delhi
Application Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Closing Date: 19.09.2019
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway’s Recruitment 2019
(i) Post Graduate Degree recognized by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
(ii) Post Graduate Diploma recognized by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
(iii)SR-ONCOLOGY: – Candidates should be DM or DNB (oncology/onco-surgery) or MS surgery or DNB Surgery with at least one year experience in Oncology.
(iv) The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma before the date of interview.
(v) For SR selection in all specialist (including SR oncology & casualty)-If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty, candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital(300 beds or more) or MCI recognized/NBE accredited private hospital(300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only.
Age Limit (Age as on the date of interview 01.09.2019)
General/UR candidates age of 37 years to 40 years
OBC candidates age of 40 Years to 43 years
SC/ST candidates age of 42 years to 45 years
Registration: Candidates must have a valid registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI) /Delhi Medical Council (DMC) /State Medical Council. For candidates not having Registration with Delhi Medical Council (DMC), they will have to apply to Delhi Medical Council for registration, before joining. The proof regarding the same will have to be submitted at the time of joining.
Application fee:- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
Pay Scale: Matrix Level -11 (Rs.67700-208700) revised pay as per 7th CPC at entry-level. Allowances as applicable will be paid.
Selection Process: The selection will be based on Examination, Viva-voce (Oral Interview) Test.
1. All the columns in the application form must be duly appropriately filled. Applications with incomplete/incorrect information are liable to be rejected summarily.
2. All the required certificates duly self-attested must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their original documents, publications with them at the time of interview for verification and need to submit the same before the interview committee.
3. Please note that any discrepancy about the documents may invite cancellation of offer of appointment and legal action.
4. Enclosures, as mentioned in the application form at Column-F, are to be attached with the application
5. SC/ST candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their forms) issued only by the Authorised Competent Authority of the Delhi State Govt/Govt of India.
6. OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications & but within ONE year from the date of Walk in Interview) duly mentioning about the Creamy Layer status ) issued only by the Authorized Competent. Enclosures, as mentioned in column F of the Application form, are to be attached with the application.
7. EWS candidates are required to submit the certificate issued by the Competent Authority, issued within one year from the date of Walk-in-interview.
8. No application fee will be charged from ANY Candidate for the interview.
9. No TA/DA/ Allowances of any kind will be paid for appearing in the interview
10. List of the selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board. The offer of appointment will also be sent to the chosen candidates by E-Mail & by SPEED POST.
11. The selected candidates will have to report for duty within 5/7 days from the date of issue of the letter of offer. Candidature may be canceled in case of not saying within the prescribed time limit.
12. All the selected candidates will have to produce & deposit their original certificates at the time of joining.
13. Any discrepancy may invite cancellation of appointment and legal action as per the rules. The Decision of the Selection Board will be final. In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction of the court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.
How to Apply for Northern Railway’s Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Senior Resident under Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. The forms should be filled in on an A4 Size Paper, in the prescribed format and complete with all the requisite enclosures. The Date and Time of the Walk in Interview is specified against each Specialty. Any request for a change in dates will
not be entertained. Candidates should report with Application form duly filled in and signed along with self-attested copies of all the requisite documents in Auditorium, 1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi on the Date of Walk in Interview date at 8.30 A.M. They must carry with them all the Documents in ORIGINAL & produce the same for verification.
Selection will be through the process of Walk-in-Interview basis. After verification of documents, only those candidates who are found eligible will be allowed to appear for the Interview. All materials have to be produced in ORIGINAL at the time of Interviews along with the self-attested copies.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 17th,18th & 19th September 2019 at 8:30 AM.
Venue: Auditorium, 1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
Click Here=> Northern Railway’s Recruitment Notice pdf
Click Here=> Official Website
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. www.toppertip.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.toppertip.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.
|Disclaimer:- Before applying candidates must have to read in the official notification carefully about Northern Railway‘s Recruitment 2019 territorial wherein the application form is accurate. For more details follow the official notification.|