North Bengal ST. Xavier’s College Admission 2020:– North Bengal ST. Xavier’s College is an institute of higher education in the state of West Bengal, located at Rajganj & Siliguri. The College established in 2007. North Bengal ST. Xavier’s College affiliation with the University of North Bengal. The Applicant can scroll down and check more information about The North Bengal ST. Xavier’s College Admission in 2020.
Application Date Update Soon.
Admission Criteria of North Bengal ST. Xavier’s College:–
The applicant must follow the instructions mentioned below to avoid any disaccord during the admission process.
1. Pass certificate in 10+2 pattern from any recognized College in the concerned matters is eligible to apply.
2. The students, while admitting themselves, should submit their original School Leaving Certificate & Mark Sheet to the relevant departments compulsorily.
3. Admission in Under Graduate courses will be made based on a total of the best five subjects.
Courses Offer – North Bengal ST. Xavier’s College:–
|1. Bachelor of Arts [H] in English, Geography, History, Sociology & Political Science.
2. Bachelor of Science [H] in Botany, Computer Science, Zoology & Microbiology.
3. Bachelor of Commerce [H]: Electives and Compulsory subject as per University norms.
North Bengal ST. Xavier’s College – www.nbxc.org:–
College Name:- North Bengal ST. Xavier’s College
Contact No.:- +91 9800866547, +91 9679323924
Affiliated:- University of North Bengal
Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get Admission Under North Bengal ST. Xavier’s College – Admission:–
Eligible Candidates can apply online through official website www.nbxc.org
Rajganj Campus:- North Bengal ST. Xavier’s College, Post Box No 1, Rajganj, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, 735134, INDIA.
Siliguri Campus:- North Bengal ST. Xavier’s College, Upper Road, Gurung Busty, Siliguri, Darjeeling, West Bengal, 734003, INDIA.
Disclaimer: All the information about the College and it’s courses taken from the College website or admission notice. We work hard to make sure the data remains fresh and updated, but still, students are advised to check the official website www.nbxc.org