Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 – 78 Lecturer, Superintendent, & Other Posts:- The Government Organisation invites eligible candidates for the post of 78 Lecturer, Superintendent & Other Posts can apply online Meghalaya Public Service Commission website from 23 December 2019. Willing candidates in the Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) recruitment 2019 must go through the paragraph given below to know more information such as Age Limit, Qualification, the scale of pay, How to Apply, etc.
|Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Various Vacancies 2019
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment Notice 2019
Organization Name:- Meghalaya Public Service Commission
Organization Website:- http://www.mpsc.nic.in/mpsc/index.jsp
Total Posts:- 78 Posts
Qualification:- 10+2, Diploma, Any Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline), Ph.D
Job Location:- Meghalaya
Application Mode:- Online
Last Date: 23.12.2019
Eligibility Criteria of Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2019
- Candidates must be completed 10+2, Diploma, Any Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline), Ph.D. pass qualification from recognized University.
- Candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years of age with 5(five) years of additional relaxation in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST. No age limit for those candidates who are already in Meghalaya Govt. Service provided they entered service within the prescribed age limit.
- Candidates should go to the official notification for application fee details.
More Details:- For more reference, kindly check the Meghalaya Public Service Commission’s official information notification 2019.
How to Apply of Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2019
Eligible & Intersted candidates kindly read the attention Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) full notification before applying online website link (below) before 23 December 2019.
- Date of Notification=> 14.11.2019
- Last Date to Apply Online=> 23.11.2019
Relevant Links:- Download Notification Link || Apply Online || Official Website
N.B.:- The content given above meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. www.toppertip.com is not a recruitment agency and does not provide any recruiting process. www.toppertip.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going across India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission for complete details & application process.
|Disclaimer:- Before applying, candidates must have to read in the official notification carefully about Meghalaya Public Service Commission‘s Recruitment 2019 territorial wherein the application form is accurate. For more details, follow the official information.|