M.U.C. Women’s College – Admission, Merit List 2019: Maharajadhiraj Uday Chand Women’s College is situated in Burdwan in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1955, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to University of Burdwan. MUCWC, Burdwan offers 23 courses across 4 streams namely Arts, Physical Education, Science, Paramedical and across 3 degrees like BSc, BA, MA and official website www.mucwcburdwan.org and www.mucwcadmission.com.
|M.U.C. Women’s College Admission 2019
University of Burdwan
|College Website||Mode of Application|
|1. Passed H.S./ equivalent level examination in 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
2. At least 45% marks in HS (Equivalent level) examination required for Honours application.
3. At least pass marks (30%) in aggregate in HS (Equivalent level) examination required for BA/BSc General Course application.
4. In practical based subjects pass marks to be obtained separately in theory and practical parts.
|Reservation of seats|
|Reservation as per rule: UR 55%, SC 22%, ST 6%, OBC-A 10% & OBC-B 7% (PWD 3% subject-wise, not category-wise). Sports quota as per University guideline.|
|Burdwan University Colleges Admission|
|Rs.100/-||BC Rd, Pairakhana, Bardhaman, West Bengal, 713104.|
|Name of The College||Maharajadhiraj Uday Chand Women’s College|
|Affiliated to||University of Burdwan|
|Departments||Arts Stream and Science Stream|
|Courses of||Honours & General|
|Level of Courses||Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level|
|Year of Admission||2019-20|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Publication of Merit List||Update Soon|
|Courses Available in the college||1. B.A. Honours- Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics.
2. B.A. General- Bengali, Economics, Education, English, ENVS, History, Journalism & Mass Communication, Philosophy, Physical Education, Political Science, Sanskrit.
3. B.Sc. Honours– Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science, Microbiology, Nutrition.
4. B.Sc. General- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry.
|How to Apply
|Eligible students can apply online through official website www.mucwcburdwan.org and another admission website www.mucwcadmission.com.|
|College Admission 2019|
|Candidates should ensure the following:-|
|1. Your 4 coloured passport size photographs.
2. Your original H.S./equivalent mark sheet.
3. Original admit card or certificate of Madhyamik Examination.
4. Original mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
5. Original S.C./S.T/P.H./OBC A/OBC B certificate in the name of candidate from the competent authority, if applicable.
|Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about M.U.C. Women’s College – Admission, Merit List 2019.|