Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2019 – 1163 Specialist Officers Vacancies:- Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as one of the Specialist Officers’ post, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-IX). The examination will be two tiers, i.e. the online test will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for main online examination, and shortlisted candidates in the Online Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview. Willing candidates in the MPPSC recruitment 2019 must go through the paragraph given below to know more information such as Age Limit, Qualification, the scale of pay, How to Apply, etc.
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Specialist Officers Vacancies 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Notice 2019
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Organization Website: www.ibps.in
Total Posts: 1163 posts
Post Name: Specialist Officers
Qualification: Graduation Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt.
Age Limit: 20-30 years
Job Location: Across India
Application Mode: Online
Closing Date: 26.11.2019
Eligibility Criteria of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2019
Age Limit (as on 26.11.2019)
Mimimum Age=> 20 Years
Maximum Age=> 30 Years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1989 and no later than 01.11.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Age relaxation=> Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per Govt rules.
01) I.T. Officer (Scale-I)=> Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications.
02) Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)=> 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri.Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
03) Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)=> Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
04) Law Officer (Scale I)=> A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
05) HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)=> Graduate andTwo Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
06) Marketing Officer (Scale I)=> Graduate andTwo Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Application Fees: Online Application fee of Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates and Rs. 600/- for Other Candidates. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
Pay Scale: Candidates kindly should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
More Details:- For more details, candidates kindly go to the official website & notification.
How to Apply of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2019
Eligible Candidates can apply online only from 06.11.2019 to 26.11.2019, and no other mode of application will be accepted.
On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates=> 06.11.2019-26.11.2019
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)=> 06.11.2019-26.11.2019
The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary=> December 2019
Online Examination – Preliminary=> 28.12.2019 and 29.12.2019
Result of Online exam – Preliminary=> January 2020
The download of Call letter for Online exam –Main=> January 2020
Online Examination –Main=> 25.01.2020
Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination=> February 2020
The download of call letters for interview=> February 2020
Conduct of interview=> February 2020
Provisional Allotment=> April 2020
N.B.:- The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. www.toppertip.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.toppertip.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for complete details & application process.
|Disclaimer:- Before applying, candidates must have to read in the official notification carefully about the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2019 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.|