HPCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply 36 Technician Vacancy: HPCL has recently published for the recruitment of 36 Technician Vacancy. Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online Application form 01 Sep 2019 to 30 Sep 2019. Others details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Scale of Pay, Selection Process & How to Apply other details mentioned below.
|Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
HPCL’s Recruitment Notice 2019
Organization Name: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Organization website: www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Total Vacancy: 36 Vacancy
Name of the Post: MaintenanceTechnician, Lab Analyst, Jr Fire & SafetyInspector
Qualification: Diploma (Engg), Degree (Relevant Discipline)
Salary: Rs. 40000/- per month
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Application Mode: Online
Closing Date: 30.09.2019
Eligibility Criteria for HPCL’s Recruitment 2019
1. Maintenance Technician-Electrical – 08 – Candidates should have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
2. Maintenance Technician -Instrumentation – 05 – Diploma in Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
3. Maintenance Technician-Mechanica – 07 – Candidates should have a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
4. Lab Analyst – 04 – B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class (60%).
5. Junior Fire & Safety Inspector – 12 – Candidates should have Science’s Graduate (40%) with valid HMV license.
SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Applicants are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs.590/- (fee inclusive of GST. @ 18%).
Applicants can make the payment of fee thru challan or online thru debit/credit card(anyone).
Age Limit:- All applicant must have crossed the age of 18 years and must not have completed 25 years of age as on 01.09.2019.
Remuneration:- Rs. 40000/- per month on Cost to Company Basis.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Written Examination/Computer-based Test.
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2019
Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online at HPCL‘s website from 01 Sep 2019 to 30 Sep 2019.
Closure of payment of Fees thru challan: 07-10-2019
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01.09.2019
Last Date of Apply Online: 30.09.2019
Click Here=> HPCL’s Recruitment Notice pdf
Click Here=> Official Website
Click Here=> Apply Online
Note:- The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. www.toppertip.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.toppertip.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.
|More Details:- Before applying candidates must have to read in the official notification carefully about HPCL‘s Recruitment 2019 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.|