Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation offers Veda Vyasa Scheme for Vedic Education for the Brahmin community students of Andhra Pradesh who are pursuing full-time Vedic courses. This initiative is taken for encouraging the Vedic education in Andhra Pradesh.
What are the eligibility criteria required for Veda Vyasa Scheme for Vedic Education?
1) An applicant and the parent of the applicant should belong to the Brahmin community
2) The applicant must be the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
3) A candidate must pursue the full-time Vedic course from any Private Veda Patasala registered with Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) or Endowments Department of Andhra Pradesh
4) The age of the candidate must fall between 8 to 19 years
How much reward is given of various category under this scholarship?
1) Between 8 to 19 years Rs 1,000 is provided
2) Between 8 to 14 years Rs 1,000 is produced
3) Between 13 to 16 years Rs 2,000 is provided
4) Between 15 to 17 years Rs 2,500 is provided
5) Between 16 to 18 years Rs 3,000 is produced
6) Between 17 to 19 years Rs 3,000 is provided
How can you apply for Veda Vyasa Scheme for Vedic Education?
1) First, click the given link to apply online
2) Next, fill up all the details whatever necessary in the application form
3) Then upload all your relevant documents
4) Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit the application form
What is the list of documents required for Veda Vyasa Scheme for Vedic Education?
1) The recent photo of the applicant (File size of maximum 50 KB and in JPG format)
2) Applicant’s bank account passbook of SBI or Andhra Bank (File should be in PDF format and maximum size of 250 KB)
3) Residential/Caste Certificate (File should be in PDF format and a maximum capacity of 500 KB)
4) Study certificate from Vedic school (File should be in PDF format and a maximum capacity of 250 KB)
5) Aadhaar card of the students and parents/guardian (File should be in PDF format and maximum size of 250 KB)
Where from you collect information about this scholarship if necessary?
In case of any difficulty contact Toll-Free No. 1800 108 3579