Kerala State Merit Scholarship is provided to students who are on the merit list and pursuing the undergraduate and postgraduate courses in any government/aided arts and science colleges of University or department. Higher Education Department Govt of Kerala offers the scholarship.
What are the eligibility criteria required for getting the State Merit Scholarship?
1) Candidate must be a student of 1st year and pursue a postgraduate or undergraduate course in a govt aided college
2) You must have scored 50% marks or above in qualifying examination
3) The annual Parental income must not more than 1 lakh
4) Applicant must be the permanent resident of Kerala
How much reward is to be given under State Merit Scholarship?
Under this scholarship Rs 1250 per annum is given to the undergraduate students and Rs 1500 is provided to postgraduate students
What are the essential points students need to remember under State Merit Scholarship?
1) The scholarship will be given for one year and can be renewed after that
2) This scholarship is directly credited to the bank account. So candidates must have his/her bank account
3) Under this scholarship, students can open their bank account by any of the following banks:
a) Bank of India
b) State Bank of India
c) South Indian Bank
d) Federal Bank
Where do you contact for any query related to this scholarship?
The Special offer Scholarships,
Directorate of Collegiate Education,
6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Official website- www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
How to apply for State Merit Scholarship in Kerala?
1) First, click the given link to apply online
2) Then fill up all the necessary details and click the submit button
3) After the complete procedure, your application will be offered for renewal