The Department of Tribal Development, Govt of Maharashtra announces the Scholarship for Handicap students who belong to ST category and studying in any class between 8 to 12. The objective is to encourage and promote education among them by providing financial support so that they can continue their education without worrying about the course fees.
How much reward is to be given under Scholarship for Handicap scheme?
1) The student gets monthly maintenance allowance of Rs 500
2) A candidate receives monthly traveling or reader allowance of Rs 100
Who are eligible for Scholarship for Handicap scheme?
1) Any student who is handicapped
2) Any candidate who belongs to any community of scheduled tribes
3) Any student whose disability percentage is less than or equal to 40 percent
4) Any candidate who is studying in any class between 8 to 12 in any govt or private school
How to apply for Scholarship for Handicap?
1) First, click on the link https://mahadbt.gov.in/DBT/#/register for register yourself as a new user
2) Complete your Aadhaar authentication through OTP
3) The applicant will receive an OTP on their mobile number
4) Next, fill up all the required details and complete the registration process
5) Then log in with your username or password
6) Finally, complete the application process to apply for the scholarship
What is the Selection procedure for Scholarship for Handicap?
1) Whatever the Department of Tribal Development will evaluate the number of applications received
2) Qualifiers of scholarship for handicap in Maharashtra will be notified individually
3) All the decision of the Department of Tribal Development will be final
What should be your contact for any query related to this scholarship?
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org