Government of Rajasthan introduces Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program (RYVP) for fresh graduate/postgraduate students who are in the final year of their study or pursuing Ph.D. from a recognized university. This scholarship aims to generate information and upgrading the knowledge of people about the scheme and how to take advantage of various awards
What are the eligibility criteria needed for RYVP scholarship?
1) The age of the candidates should be in between 18 to 35 years
2) You should pursue graduates in Engineering/Medical/Agriculture/Law or postgraduates in any stream or pursuing Doctoral courses
3) The students have excellent communication and presentation skills with subjective knowledge
4) You must have command over MS Office such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc
What are the benefits given under RYVP Scholarship?
1) A stipend of Rs 25,000 per month
2) Communication allowance of Rs 2,500 per month
3) A certificate of internship based on the monthly performance report and a receipt will be provided after the successful completion of the course
How to apply for availing RYVP Scholarship?
1) First candidates have to register themselves
2) Choose an option to register for SSO
3) Then you have to provide ID and generated a password
4) SSO Dashboard will be open, click on the “Recruitment Portal” tab
5) Next candidate dashboard will open having three sections “My Applications, Notifications, and Ongoing Recruitments.”
6) Now click on “Apply now” of ongoing recruitment section
7) Finally, after fulfilling the application form click on “Final Submit.”
Where from you collect information for any query about this scholarship?
Ph: 0141-2222740, 0141-2850201