The government of Madhya Pradesh introduced Mukhyamantri Jankalyan Yojna scholarship for 12 passed students who are enrolled in a graduate or ITI or Polytechnic diploma level course in any discipline. The selected candidates will get up to 100% course fee
Who is offered this scholarship?
The Government of Madhya Pradesh provides the scholarship
Who can apply for MJY scholarship?
1) The applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh
2) The parents of the applicant must be registered under the Labour Department of Government of Madhya Pradesh
3) Applicant must be enrolled at an undergraduate or polytechnic or ITI level course at a recognized University or Institution
4) For Engineering aspirants: The students who have qualified JEE Mains exam with a rank of less than 1,50,000 can apply for the scholarship
5) For Medical students: The students who have obtained admission to a government/private medical/dental college through NEET merit are eligible to apply
6) For Law candidates: The students who have qualified the CLAT examination and obtained admission to an NLU or Delhi University are eligible to apply
What are the benefits you can get from MJY scholarship?
1) The students enrolling in an engineering program at a government/non-government college will receive full fees for the course
2) The students enrolling in a medical degree program at government/private medical/dental college will also receive the full tuition fee
3) The students enrolling in a law degree program at National Law Universities in India will also earn total course fees under this scheme
4) Besides this, the students pursuing an undergraduate or integrated postgraduate program from a recognized institution will also receive full tuition fees
How can you apply for MJY scholarship?
1) At first click to register
2) Fill all required details and register
3) Login further to complete the application process
4) Then upload the necessary documents
5) Finally, submit the application form
What are the selection criteria?
The selection of the students will be strictly based on their academic merit