The Government of Himachal Pradesh provides Maharshi Valmiki Chattervriti Yojna scholarship to girl students. The students beyond matric level up to college level in a government or private college in HP. They can avail the benefit of Rs 9000 per annum under this scheme.
Who is offered this scholarship?
The Government of Himachal Pradesh offers this scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
1) An applicant must be a girl student of Himachal Pradesh.
2) She belongs to the Balmiki family who is engaged in the unclean occupation.
3) Candidates have taken admission in a post-matric course either in private or government institute.
How can you apply for MVCY scholarship?
1) At first, visit the homepage of the National Scholarship portal and click on ‘New Registration.’
2) Read the entire guidelines, carefully select the undertaking, and Continue.
3) Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
4) Give your Bank details (Bank name, IFSC code, Account Number)
5) Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
6) Your mobile no will be verified, and an OTP will be generated.
7) Now log in with your OTP and fill the form.
8) An Applicant ID and password will be created for future use.
What are the documents required for the MBCY scholarship?
1) Certificate from the competent authority for belonging to Balmiki families engaged in the unclean occupation
2) Other relevant documents