The Government of Himachal Pradesh announced the IRDP scholarship for students who are belonging to IRDP families studying from class 9 to University level. It is provided to those who are pursuing their study in Govt/Govt Aided Institutions in HP.
What are the eligibility criteria needed?
1) The students must belong to IRDP families.
2) The candidates should study from class 9 to University level.
3) Candidates must be a resident of Himachal Pradesh.
What are the important documents required for applying for IRDP scholarship?
1) Passport size photo
2) Aadhaar Card
3) Himachali Bonafide Certificate
4) Previous Year Result card
5) Latest Bank Statement of the Students Bank Account
6) IRDP/BPL Certificate.
Which are the important information students need to know?
1) The printed copy of the Online Scholarship form along with all documents needs to be submitted by the students to his/her Head of the Institute.
2) The Institution will forward the duly attested printed form along with the verified candidate list for online verification 7 cross-checking.
3) The Govt colleges need to forward only the verified candidate list to the Directorate.
What is the Rate of the scholarship each student gets a different level?
1) Scholarship of 9th and 10th class students for boys is Rs 300 per annum
2) For girls, it is Rs 600 per annum
3) 11th and 12th class students for both boys and girls is Rs 800 per annum
4) At college or university level for Day scholar Rs 1200 per annum
5) For Hostelers Rs 2400 per annum
What is the contact details or address of the provider?
S. Negi, Jt. Director, Higher Education, Nodal officer scholarships, Himachal Pradesh Government
Phone number: 0177 2652579, 9418110840
Email ID: email@example.com
What is the Registration process for getting an IRDP scholarship?
1) First, you need to visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh Scholarship
2) Then you click on the Student option
3) Select “Download Scholarship Forms”
4) Enter your Roll No into the text box
5) Enter Aadhaar card number to the text box
6) Select class into the drop-down list
7) Then you ask that Have you received any other Scholarship? You just reply Yes or No
8) Read all the instructions very carefully
9) In the registration window, all the details about the Institute should be correct then click submit.
10) After completion of the registration process, you will get “Account Activation Link” on your email account.