Instrumental Help to SC Students (Medical, Engineering, Diploma course) in Gujrat provides the scholarship to SC students who are pursuing Medical/Technical courses. The scholarship aims to provide one-time financial assistance to SC students against the purchased equipment for the educational purpose.
Who is offering this scholarship?
The scholarship is provided by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujrat
Who can apply for this scholarship?
1) Students must belong to the scheduled caste community
2) Candidates must pursue Medical, Engineering or Diploma course
3) The annual family income should be less than Rs 44,500 from all sources
What are the benefits?
One-Time assistance of Rs 3,000 is given to the selected students against purchased equipment
How can you apply for getting this scholarship?
1) First, click to apply for the scholarship
2) Then click on “Apply Online”
3) Next “click for New Registration”
4) After that fill up all the necessary details and register
5) Once registered log in using email ID and Password
6) Now fill up the scholarship form and upload the required documents
7) Finally, submit the application form
What are the documents required for availing this scholarship?
1) Your recent passport size photograph
2) Self-attested Caste Certificate
3) Self-attested copy of the Aadhaar card
4) The photocopy of the first page of the Bank passbook or canceled cheque
5) Break affidavit
6) Income Certificate
7) Mark sheet of class 10
8) School Leaving Certificate
9) Death certificate of the father(If the father is not alive)
10) Marriage Certificate(if any)
11) Mark sheet of class 12
12) Mark sheet of Graduation
13) Other mark sheets/last year mark sheet