The Government of Karnataka provides Incentive for SSLC and 2nd PUC Students Scholarship who have scored 85% and above in Final examination and belong to minority community such as Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Jain, Parsis will get an incentive of Rs 10,000 & Rs 20,000 respectively
What are the eligibility criteria required for this scholarship?
1) Students must be the domicile of Karnataka state
2) Applicants have passed SSLC & 2nd PUC with 85% and above
3) Students must belong to a minority community (Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Jain & Parsi)
What are the benefits allotted under this scholarship?
1) SSLC students receive a one-time incentive of Rs 10,000
2) 2nd PUC receive a one-time incentive of Rs 20,000
How to apply for Incentive for SSLC and 2nd PUC students scholarship?
1) At first, visit the web page
2) Read all the instructions carefully
3) Then click on the Registration form to register online
4) Next, fill-up the form and upload all your personal details and bank detail
5) Finally, submit the registration form
Whom to contact and where from your contact about this scholarship?
Directorate of Minorities,
20th Floor, Vishveshwaraiah Tower,
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi,