Directorate of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala, provides Hindi scholarship for the students studying undergraduate or postgraduate course with Hindi as one of the subjects. This initiative is taken to encourage the students to include Hindi in their higher studies.
How much amount is to be given under Hindi Scholarship in Kerala?
1) The undergraduate students will get Rs 500 per month
2) The postgraduate students will get Rs 1000 per month
3) There are a total of 180 scholarships sanctioned for undergraduate students and 59 awards for doctoral students
What are the eligibility criteria needed for Hindi Scholarship in Kerala?
1) An applicant must be the resident of Kerala state
2) You must pursue the undergraduate or postgraduate course with Hindi as one of the subjects
How to apply for availing Hindi Scholarship in Kerala?
1) At first application form can be filled through online mode only
2) Just click to apply online by the given link
3) Next students have to fill up their registration details of enrollment, personal information, course details, bank details, etc
4) Then fill up all the details very carefully to avoid rejection
5) Note down your registration ID and Password for future reference
6) Finally, accept the declaration and submit the form
What is the Selection procedure for Hindi Scholarship?
All the selection will be based on totally on the fulfillment of eligibility conditions. Also, there must be a consideration of a student’s financial background for getting this scholarship.