Government of Gujrat is offering Higher Education Scheme for the students of class 11 to post-graduation level. The primary purpose of this scholarship scheme is to help needy students who want to pursue higher education financially. Students who are the permanent resident of Gujrat can apply for this scholarship scheme.
How much amount of students get under this scholarship?
The selected candidates will be offered with the scholarship amount between Rs 1000 to Rs 6000 on an annual basis
What are the eligibility criteria needed to get Higher Education Scholarship?
1) Students pursuing an education at the higher secondary level, graduation and post-graduation can apply for this scholarship
2) An applicant must complete his/her study from government aid colleges
3) The annual family income must be less than Rs 2.5 lakh
How to apply for getting a Higher Education Scholarship?
1) At first, candidates have to use the given link
2) After clicking, you can start your form as a new user
3) Next, enter all your details
4) Once the registration is completed, you have to login your account
5) After login, you can fill the rest of the application form
6) Now you have to upload all the necessary documents
7) Finally, submit the form and take the printout of the confirmation for further use
What is the list of documents required for applying for Higher Education scholarship?
1) The photocopy of the first page of the Bank passbook or canceled cheque
2) Your recent passport size photo
3) Self-attested copy of the Aadhaar card
4) Fee receipt of current academic course
5) Self-attested copy of previous year mark sheet
6) Income Certificate