Government of India Scholarship in Secondary School Sanskrit Scholarship launches by Department of School Education, Government of Maharashtra for the students of class 9 to class 12. The government of India introduces this scholarship basically to increase the candidate’s interest in Sanskrit subject
How much reward is given under this scholarship?
1) For class 9: Rs 100 per month (for ten months)
2) For level 10: Rs 100 per month (for 12 months)
3) For class 11: Rs 125 per month (for ten months)
4) For class 12: Rs 125 per month (for 12 months)
What are the eligibility criteria needed for this scholarship?
1) Only Indian citizens can apply for this scholarship
2) Those students from class 9 to 12 studying Sanskrit as one of the subjects are eligible to apply
How to use for getting this scholarship?
1) Aspirants can apply online by the given link to register
2) Then candidates have to register as a new user
3) Students have to ensure that their mobile number should register with Aadhaar card
4) Now complete your Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP
5) Next, fill up all the required details to complete the registration process
6) After the completion of registration, students have to log in using username and password
7) Finally, complete your application process and submit the application form