Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation Limited, Government of Andhra Pradesh undertaking, provides Gayathri Scheme for Academic Excellence for the poor Brahmin students who are the topper of the school/college/Institute. The aim is to award the topper of the school/college/Institute for academic excellence in SSC/Intermediate or equivalent/Graduation/Professional Education Course/Post Graduation for the academic year.
How much award is provided for different category students under Gayathri Scheme for Academic Excellence?
1) Class 10 students Rs 7,500
2) Intermediate or equivalent (Polytechnic, ITI, etc.) Rs 10,000
3) Graduation Rs 15,000
4) Professional Education course Rs 20,000
5) Post Graduation Rs 20,000
What are the eligibility criteria required for Gayathri Scheme for Academic Excellence?
1) The student and his parents should belong to the Brahmin community and the resident of Andhra Pradesh
2) You must be the student of the final year course
3) The candidate should be the topper of the Graduation/Professional Education course/Post Graduation Institute
4) The toppers of class 10 or equivalent and Graduation should complete the course
5) The applicant should not avail any other government scholarship for the same purpose
What is the selection process of Gayathri Scheme for Academic Excellence?
The State Level Selection Committee will do shortlisting and final selection of applicants
How can you apply for Gayathri Scheme for Academic Excellence?
An applicant should upload the scanned copies of the following documents given below
1) Aadhaar card of the students and parents/guardian
2) Caste Certificate
3) Your recent passport size photo
4) A certificate issued by the Head of the school/college/Institute
5) The copy of the Savings account passbook in Andhra Bank
Where from you collect information about Gayathri Scheme for Academic Excellence?
Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation (ABC) Limited
Endowments Commissionerate Campus,
Gollapudi, Vijayawada – 521 225
Krishna District, AP
Email: Contact Now