BTSE Bihar Talent Search Examination is for the students from class 7 to class 10. It aims to encourage outstanding meritorious students to go for higher education by offering various rewards to them.
Who is the authority to conduct this exam?
1) Mployd Edutech Pvt Ltd and Lok Kalyan Parishad have jointly organized this exam
2) The organization engages to observe and analyze the needs and effectiveness of education in the current education system
What are the eligibility criteria required for this scholarship?
1) Students studying in class 7 to class 10 are eligible to apply
2) Applicants who are the permanent resident of Bihar can apply for this scholarship
What are the benefits provided under this scholarship?
1) Candidates who obtain 91% to 100% will get Rs 20,000 and a Laptop
2) Candidates who receive 81% to 90% will get Rs 15,000 and a Notepad
3) Candidates who obtain 71% to 80% will get Rs 10,000 and a Tab
4) Candidates who receive 61% to 70% will get Rs 5,000 and a Smartwatch
5) Candidates who obtain 51% to 60% will get Gift Hamper
How to apply for this scholarship?
1) Just visit the official website
2) Then click on “How to apply”
3) Select the suitable class (7,8,9 or 10)
4) Next click on “Apply Online”
5) Fill up all the required details
6) Pay the application fee of Rs 200
7) You can deposit the payment via credit card/debit card or net banking
8) Finally, submit the form and take a printout of the same for future correspondence
What are the documents needed for this scholarship?
1) A recent passport size photograph in jpg or jpeg format
2) ID proof and contact number
3) An attested document of OBC/SC/ST/PH certificates
How is the exam pattern for getting this scholarship?
1) There are a total of four subjects such as Science, Math, English and General knowledge
2) The syllabus of the exam is as per the respective class syllabus
3) Each topic will carry 20 marks
4) Total 90 minutes time is given for this exam
5) The question paper is objective type and there is no negative marking
What to do after submitting the application?
1) After making payment check confirmation of payment
2) Use your username and password to log in the official site
3) Check your application status
4) Download the admit card
5) Check your counseling status
6) Check the result
7) Once selected print the counseling letter