Bharati Scheme of Education in Andhra Pradesh is popularly known as BSE has so many benefits which promote the students to complete their education. The scholarship ensures that the students of class 1 to 12, ITI, Polytechnique, D. Ed, TTC, D Pharmacy graduate, and postgraduate students must complete their studies correctly.
How much reward is given for different class students under Bharati Scheme for Education?
1) Class 1 to 5 Rs 5000
2) Grade 6 to 10 Rs 7000
3) Intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic, D.Ed, TTC, D.Pharmacy or equivalent students Rs 15,000
4) Students pursuing professional courses four years or more get Rs 20,000
5) CA Inter and Final students Rs 20,000
6) PG students doing any sequence of 2 years or more Rs 20,000
7) PG students for two years and more duration Rs 10,000
What are the eligibility criteria needed for getting Bharati Scheme for Education?
1) You must study in between class 1 to postgraduation
2) You should belong to the Brahmin community
3) The parental income should not more than Rs 3 lakhs per annum
4) The student must clear all the classes
5) If you are in grade 10 and applying for this scholarship, then you must study in government /municipal/ZP schools of Andhra Pradesh
6) Single children who are orphan and differently-abled studying in private college can apply for this scholarship
7) If you use for B.Tech 1st year, you have to score below 50,000 in EMACET rank
8) Students doing Chartered accountancy can also apply
How can you use for getting Bharati Scheme for Education?
1) At first, you visit the official website
2) Then click the given link to apply online
3) Next, fill up all the necessary details
4) Now upload all your scanned documents
5) Finally, Submit your application
What is the list of documents required for Bharati Scheme for Education?
1) Aadhaar card
2) Caste and Income certificate
3) Marksheet of all the previous exam
4) Migration Certificate/Study Certificate/Study
5) Student’s passbook
6) Death certificate of parents in case of orphan
7) CPT clearance proof and proof of registration fees paid for CA
8) Prof of IPCC Clearance both part along with registration & fees paid for the final exam in case of CA final applicants
What are the selection criteria of the Bharati Scheme for Education?
People who belong to the following category will be taken into consideration:
2) Single Mother
3) Physically challenged
4) Girl student
5) Underprivileged students