Government of Jharkhand provides BCCL Ke Laal & BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship for class 10 standard students in Jharkhand. Bharat Coking Coal Limited is the authority to organize this scholarship.
Who can apply for BCCL Ke Laal & BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship?
1) The applicant should appear in class 10 board examination from any board
2) An applicant should be the resident of Jharkhand or ward of BCCL Employee
3) The candidate must reside within a 25 km radius of command areas of BCCL
4) The applicants with less than Rs 6 lakhs will be given preference over other applicants
5) You have to score at least 60% marks in the 10th board examination
6) An applicant must be free from any chronic disease
How to apply for getting BCCL Ke Laal & BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship?
1) First, visit the official website and download the application form
2) Then fill up the application form with all necessary details
3) Next, attach all the required documents along with the application
4) Finally get the certificate signed by the Personnel Officer of Areas, Representative of HRD, BCCL of the respective area
What are the documents needed for BCCL Ke Laal & BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship?
1) Copy of the registration card of 10th standard board
2) Copy of the Admit card of 10th standard board
3) Income certificate
4) Copy of Aadhaar card
How many Test centers are there of BCCL Ke Laal & BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship?
1) DAV Public School, Koyla Nagar Colony, BCCL, Dhanbad
2) DAV Public School, Barora Area, BCCL, Dhanbad
3) DAV Centenary Public School, Baniahir, Lorna Area, BCCL, Dhanbad
4) Loyola School, Nehru Road, Taldanga (Chirkunda), Dhanbad
5) Nehru Balika Vidyalaya, Sijua
What is the Selection procedure for BCCL Ke Laal & BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship?
1) A screening test MCQ based will be conducted which will comprise MCQ questions with duration 3 hours
2) The applicants will be shortlisted based on merit and performance in the screening test