Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship is an opportunity for students who want to pursue higher education but not having sufficient funds. Students who wish to pursue UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses can get benefits and fulfill their higher education. Under this scholarship, Female candidates will be given the award 50% of which is available for female candidates
What are the eligibility criteria required for getting APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship?
1) This scholarship is available only for Indian citizen
2) Candidates who are bonafide students of Jamia Milia Islamia’s undergraduate/ post-graduate and the Ph.D. regular course can apply for this Scholarship
3) Applicants must have 75% marks in the direction to apply for the scholarship
4) For using this scholarship, a student should have cleared class 12 exam or an undergraduate degree
5) Candidates must be from economically weaker families whose yearly income is less than or equal to Rs 2 lakhs
6) Female students studying in Jamia Millia Islamia get 50% reservation in the above scholarship
7) Students who have been given the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship are free to receive a stipend or any other financial assistance from all sources
How much reward to be given under the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship?
1) Hostler will earn Rs 1200 and day Scholar Rs 550 per month
2) Hostlers will get Rs 820 and day scholar gets Rs 530
3) Hostler will get Rs 570 and Day Scholar gets Rs 300
4) Hostlers will get Rs 380 and day scholar gets Rs 230
How to apply for availing APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship?
1) Download the application form by visiting the official website of the given link http://aktu.ac.in/
2) Then fill up all the desired information
3) Before fulfilling the application form read all the instructions carefully to avoid any rejection
4) Please read the eligibility criteria before applying
5) When filling the way don’t forget to upload all the essential documents
6) After fulfilling all the details review the whole application form
7) Finally “Submit” your style and take a printout for future reference
What are the essential documents required for Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship?
1) As an age proof School leaving certificate is required
2) Your Identity card issued by the University
3) Parental Income certificate
4) Death Certificate of Mother and Father (in case of death)
5) A write-up on a justification for getting a scholarship (in not more than 300 words)
6) The application is to be forwarded by the Dean of Faculty/Head of the Dept/Director of Centre
7) Mark sheet of the last exam
What are the types of Abdul Kalam Scholarship?
1) Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards
2) Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship
3) APJ Abdul Kalaam Scholarship (APJAK), Kerala