Gour Banga University Admission & Merit List 2020:– Gour Banga University offers Under Graduate & Post Graduate courses in this academic year. Gour Banga University is an institute of higher education in the state of West Bengal, located at Malda. The University was established on 10 March 2018. Gour Banga University affiliations with UGC (University Grants Commission) & NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council). The Candidates can scroll down and check more information about The Gour Banga University Admission 2020.
|Application Date:- Update Soon||Last Date of Application:- Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria of Gour Banga University Admission:–
The applicant must follow the instructions mentioned below to avoid any disaccord during the admission process.
1. Admission in Under Graduate courses will be made based on the total of the best five subjects, including English.
2. Pass certificate in 10+2 pattern from any recognized university in the concerned matters is eligible to apply.
3. Recently issued SC/OBC/ST Certificate with self-attested xerox copy.
4. The students, while admitting themselves, should submit their original School Leaving Certificate & Mark Sheet to the concerned departments compulsorily.
5. The Candidates who are graduate from a recognized university are eligible for Post Graduate admission.
1. Registration Fees (UG Courses) Rs. 200/- & With Late Fees Rs. 300/-
2. PG Courses General/OBC Rs. 400/-
3. Reserved SC/ST/PH Rs. 150/-
Payment will be pay through Debit Card / Net Banking / Credit Card or E Challan.
Reservation Of Seats – Gour Banga University Admission:–
1. For admission in Post Graduate courses, the students of Gour Banga University, 60% of the total seats in each department will be reserved for them.
2. Seats also reserved for SC, ST, OBC, PWD category students. 22% for SC, 6% for ST, OBC Category (A) 10% and Category (B) 7% and for PWD candidates 3%.
Courses Offer – Gour Banga University – Malda:–
1. Master Of Arts (M.A)
2. Master Of Laws (L.L.M)
3. Master Of Science (M.Sc)
4. Master Of Commerce (M.Com)
5. Master Of Philosophy (M.Phil)
6. Master Of Library & Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc)
Gour Banga University – www.ugb.ac.in:–
University Name:- Gour Banga University
Contact No.:- 03512 233 – 666
Affiliated:- UGC & NAAC
Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get Admission Under Gour Banga University – Admission:–
Eligible Candidates can apply online through official website www.ugb.ac.in
University Address:- University Of Gour Banga, NH 34, Near Rabindra Bhavan, Mokdumpur, Malda, 731202, West Bengal, INDIA.
Disclaimer: All the information about the college and it’s courses taken from the college website or admission notice. We work hard to make sure the data remains fresh and updated, but still, students are advised to check the official website www.ugb.ac.in